- The Cooperative School at Northland utilizes parents as classroom helpers to set the stage for continued involvement in their children's education. Cooperating in the classroom exposes parents to the capabilities of many children, giving the parents a unique perspective on their own child. The school seeks to promote community, provide accountability, and minister to parents as well as children. A copy of the 2018-2019 school handbook is available HERE.
- 9:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m. Tuesdays - Fridays
(Each age group has specific choices of days and times.)
Tuition for 2018-2019
(September 2018-May 2019)
- 2-days per week program $170 per month
- 2-days per week program OPT OUT (2-year old program ONLY) $205 per month
- Tuesday/Thursday or Wednesday/Friday
- 3-days per week program $240 per month
- 3-days per week program OPT OUT (2-year old program ONLY) $290 per month
- 4-days per week VPK program. State funded provided child is 4 years old by September 1.
- 4-days per week pre-kindergarten for children who do not meet the state mandated age requirements $310 per month
Registration Fees (per child enrolled in our school):
- $100 Registration fee (non-refundable)
- Note: There are no registration fees for VPK eligible students
Annual Material Fees (per child enrolled in our school):
- $ 75 2-days per week programs
- $100 3-days and 4-days per week programs
- $100 Suggested materials fee for VPK students (donation only)
- $ 15 Security Background Screening per Helper Parent volunteer.
More Questions? Call Pam Anderson 407-949-7179 or email email@example.com